Position: RETC Volunteer
Location of Work: LUISS Guido Carli – “Romania” Campus
For RETC 2021, we are looking for 20-30 volunteers to assist with logistical preparation as well as assisting international student teams attending RETC. Tasks during the competition involve helping the RETC staff run cases as well as assisting teams, answering common questions, ensuring your teams know where to go, and to ensure that the teams enjoy their competition/trip experience. Volunteers will also help with planning and preparation in the week leading up to the competition. This preparation includes tasks such as nametags, information booklets, sponsor swag bags, etc. For a volunteer, this would be an excellent opportunity to meet and network with many students from all over Europe and also gain exposure to the Rotman Interactive Trader (RIT) platform to learn how financial markets work! We are looking for friendly, social and enthusiastic students who can assist in providing an exciting and enjoyable experience for all the competitors. Students should be available from Monday August 23rd to Sunday August 29th, 2021 for this opportunity.
● Receptionist (“Lisbona”, “S. Costanza” residences: http://retc.luiss.it/residences/).
● Tour guide (Social Media Challenge: http://retc.luiss.it/social-events/social-media-challenge/).
● Swim Assistant (Aquaniene: http://retc.luiss.it/social-events/aquaniene/).
● Car Rent Assistant (Car Sharing: http://retc.luiss.it/vehicle-sharing/).
● Lab Assistant (RETC Sessions in Hall 301, 302, 306, Matroneo: http://retc.luiss.it/cases/).
● Lab Arranger (Nametags, booklets, bags in Hall 101, 200: http://retc.luiss.it/schedule/).
● Ticket taker | data entry operator (Social Outcry, Quantitative Outcry: http://retc.luiss.it/schedule/).
Please fill in the following form: